Thank you to Steph over at Hello Baby Blog for tagging me in this little questionnaire going around. To be honest I haven’t actually seen any of the celebrities videos but reading through Stephs’ questions and answers I really liked it, so I thought I’d participate too 🙂
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Definitely…Just go with it. Literally laugh all the way through, even thinking about parts of it now have me in giggles!
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Erm…So this is tricky and I don’t have my Mr here to help….
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Not too sure I’ve seen one? Is he a man? ha
4. A book you plan on reading?
Probably one to Betsie..I don’t really have time for books!
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Yeah…I didn’t read many books in school, and certainly non that ‘shaped’ me!
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Love a bit of 24hours in A&E
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
Before two days ago I was up at 9, but after some sad family news I’m about 5-6.
8. iPhone or Android?
iPhone every time
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram. Without a shadow of a doubt. I’ve never really got twitter. I’m a bit of a technophobe with it all.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Ohh gosh…On Instagram I do love Katie from Mummy Daddy Me.
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Pineapple and lots of it..but I do also love goats cheese and roasted red onion
14. Favourite drink?
Non alcoholic – Milk
Alcoholic – Baileys with milk
15. Favourite dessert?
Nutella and mascarpone calzone – gusto (But thats really hard because I love mums crumble and pie too)
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk Milk Milk
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea with two sugars…especially during this pregnancy
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Worrying…allllll the time!
19. What’s your favourite band?
Band…I love Coldplay but I also love One D!
20. Favourite solo artist?
Adele – totally incredible woman but Beyonce isn’t far behind!
21. Favourite song?
One I can belt out…So there’s a good few!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Well…if I could sing, it’d be Beyonce.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I’d never have one…No thanks!
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Allergic to both but Dogs!
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My Betsie Rae
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Our Betsie Rae and baba number two!
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Bobble hat and candle
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Dubai. I just love the heat!
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
I’d love to take Bets to Disneyland Florida
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
Pilates or Hot yoga
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
A bloody good run or a feisty game of netball
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Haven’t got a bulletin’ clue. Although I’ll never forget having to spell Gastroenteritis when I was 8.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
I’m not very good with flowers..but I like tulips!
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, Although I have many different styles for different occasions
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My extra butt on the back of my thighs
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My baby bump currently
50. Who do you miss most?
My great Nana Ivy
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Alpha blocks – Yes what the hell!
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My Mj (mother in law)
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I wish I was good at gymnastics
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
Summer…when we get one
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Adele, Billy Connolly and Beyonce
61. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who there from
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
Stockport…woop de woop
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Singapore and Malaysia
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
I don’t tend to read books again and again, apart from reading to Bets.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
The singing mermaid
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
My girls laugh
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Betsie Rae doing a funny face for Daddy